THE WARRANTY THAT NEVER EXPIRES
EverDrive is a Limited LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY that is EXCLUSIVELY provided by OWN A CAR FRESNO as a courtesy for its customers. Customers pay ZERO DOLLARS for this coverage at the time of sale.
Below is an overview of limited lifetime warranty coverage for illustration purposes only and should not be construed as a contract or final agreement. For complete details regarding agreement coverage see the dealer and ask for a copy of the actual agreement prior to vehicle purchase. Additional eligibility conditions and restrictions apply. This coverage is on selected vehicles in stock only.
All internally lubricated parts such as: pistons, main bearings, piston pins, piston rings, crankshaft, camshaft, cam bearings, cylinder heads, cylinder sleeves, rocker bushings, and engine block.
All internally lubricated parts within the housing. Plus charger housing if damages result from failure of an internally lubricated part.
All internally lubricated parts: torque converter, drums, reaction carrier, gears, hubs, shift rails, shift forks, internal linkage, and bearings. Plus transmission case if damages result from failure of an internally lubricated part.
All internally lubricated parts. Plus housing if damages result from failure of an internally lubricated part.
When towing is necessary to an issued repair shop, towing assistance will be covered up to $75 per occurrence.
NOT COVERED ITEMS
MAINTENANCE AND WEARABLE PARTS
Such as: Oil change, transmission service, spark plugs, belts, and service bearings.
Interior and exterior cosmetics such as: engine cover, dipstick, clusters, visors, bumpers, and mirrors.
Electrical components such as: sensors, modules, fuses, monitors, switches, bulbs, and wire harnesses.
NON LUBRICATED ENGINE PARTS
External engine components such as: timing chain, timing belt, oil pump, water pump, engine mounts, exhaust manifold, catalytic converter, intake manifold, oil pan, valve springs, valve spring retainers, rocker shafts, pushrods, valve lifters, valve covers, valve springs, pulleys, and harmonic balancers.
Drive shafts, axel shafts, flywheel, power steering, seals, and gaskets.
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS CAUSED BY
Damages due to: leaking cooling hoses, pump failures, overdue maintenance, road conditions, misuse, negligence, alterations, racing, accidents, vandalism, lack of proper maintenance, overcapacity towing, abuse, overheating, and operation without proper lubrication or coolant.
REQUIREMENTS FOR WARRANTY CLAIM
- Maintain a record of performed maintenance (work orders from maintenance shop).
- Perform maintenance at a certified mechanic shop (manufacture recommended maintenance).
- The vehicle must be for personal use only (commercial use will void coverage).
- Registered owner(s) must be vehicle operators.
- Vehicles with over 80,000 miles at time of sale.
- Vehicles older than 7 years old at the time of sale.
- Following makes: BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Cadillac, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volkswagen, Subaru, Porsche, Mini, and Fiat.
- Following models: WRX, Lancer Evolution, Corvette, Challenger SRT, Challenger RT, Mustang GT, Camaro SS, Acadia, Traverse, and Enclave.
- Altered suspension vehicles: vehicles with lift over 4″.
- Hybrid and electric vehicles.
HOW TO MAKE A REPAIR CLAIM
- Call Own a Car Fresno with vehicle information; speak to the warranty claims department.
- Provide maintenance records to Own a Car Claims Department.
- Schedule an appointment with the issued repair shop.
- Drop off the vehicle at the issued repair shop with a $500 deductible.
- Pick up the vehicle when ready and continue to enjoy the vehicle.